All R Energy cogeneration CHP products are a great way for medical facilities and nursing homes to gain independence from rising energy prices, and to significantly reduce their carbon footprints.
Hospitals and nursing homes are ideal candidates for CHP systems because their spaces are often large with 24/7 operations, central plants, and steady thermal and electric requirements.
Applications include: Hospitals, medical office buildings, and nursing homes that serve at least 100 residents.
Main Advantages of Cogeneration for Medical Facilities and Nursing Homes
- Significant energy cost savings can be over 50%
- Quick and sustainable Return on Investment
- Independence from rising energy prices
- Full cost control
- Highest reliability and efficiency
- Stable operation in case of power outages within the utility grid
- Fulfills highest environmental standards
- Compliance with governmental carbon emission regulations