All R Energy cogeneration CHP products are a great way for schools and colleges to gain independence from rising energy prices, and to significantly reduce their carbon footprints.
Educational facilities are ideal candidates for CHP systems because their spaces are often large with 24/7 operations, central plants, and steady thermal and electric requirements.
Applications for educational facilities include: K-12 school districts, community colleges, and large colleges and universities.
Main Advantages of Cogeneration for Educational Facilities
- Significant energy cost savings can be over 50%
- Quick and sustainable Return on Investment
- Independence from rising energy prices
- Full cost control
- Highest reliability and efficiency
- Stable operation in case of power outages within the utility grid
- Fulfills highest environmental standards
- Compliance with governmental carbon emission regulations