Commercial and Industrial Facilities
All R Energy Cogeneration CHP products are a great way for commercial and industrial facilities to gain independence from rising energy prices, and to significantly reduce their carbon footprints.
Commercial and industrial facilities are ideal candidates for CHP systems because their spaces are often large with 24/7 operations, central plants, and steady thermal and electric requirements.
Commercial applications include, but are not limited to: hotels, shopping centers, and office buildings with high occupancy that demand a consistent requirement for power and heat.
Industrial applications include, but are not limited to: electronics manufacturing, food processing facilities, office parks, and warehouses.
- Significant energy cost savings can be over 50%
- Quick and sustainable Return on Investment
- Independence from rising energy prices
- Full cost control
- Highest reliability and efficiency
- Stable operation in case of power outages within the utility grid
- Fulfills highest environmental standards
- Compliance with governmental carbon emission regulations